- Required to hold your appointment.
- A non-refundable scheduling fee, but is applied as a $100 credit at the end of your initial appointment.
- You will forfeit your scheduling fee if you reschedule your appointment with less than 72-hours notice or do not show to your appointment.
- You may reschedule your appointment with 72-hours notice once before losing your scheduling fee.
- Must first be approved and scheduled by CVBC staff.
- Includes review of the patient history and a phone consultation between our veterinarian and patient's veterinarian.
- Requires support from the client's regular veterinarian interested in behavior but needs guidance in managing a case.
- Our veterinarian compiles a treatment report, but all communication with the pet owner is through the regular veterinarian.
- The pet's regular veterinarian would also assign their own charges to the pet owner.
Level II Follow Up Consultation Fee
- For clients who have completed an Initial Consultation with their pet, but feel that continued care is still warranted.
- Includes an approximate 60 minute in-person recheck appointment, a written report, 4 months of email follow up, and reporting to your veterinarian.
Additional Support Doctor's Call
- For current clients (only) who would like additional phone support about their treatment plan with the veterinarian during their access period.
- An as-needed, approximate 30-minute phone conversation with the veterinarian in between or after in-person appointments. (Email support during the access period is unlimited.)