Before proceeding, please review our Behavior Services page to familiarize yourself with the services that we provide.
Thank you for choosing Chicagoland Veterinary Behavior Consultants!
TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT WITH US, PLEASE READ ALL OF THE FOLLOWING STEPS:
STEP 1: HOW TO USE OUR ONLINE SCHEDULE SERVICE BELOW
NEW CLIENTS: Our scheduling service shows our schedule in real-time, but due to the specialized nature of our practice, we tend to be booked weeks to months in advance. If you cannot find any appointments in a specific location, please arrow back to select a new location for sooner availability - available dates will be highlighted in bright blue. We presently have over a 3 month wait in Buffalo Grove.
If you're an existing client, CVBC staff will book your follow up or recheck appointments for you. OR, if you are an existing client scheduling an appointment for a NEW pet, then the scheduling service will recognize you by your previously established email address and password - only the new pet’s information will need to be entered.
At the bottom of this page:
1. Enter your preferred email address. You will be prompted to retrieve a 6 character validation code and create a password if you are a new client.
2. For Appointment Type, you will select your preferred location.
3. Select an available date and time slot. Because we are booked weeks in advance, you will need to scroll thorough the calendar to find available dates. Available dates will be highlighted in blue in the calendar.
4. Fill in your information and your pet's information.
5. Once you have checked over your information, hit the Schedule Appointment button and you will receive a confirmation email with details about your appointment. You will automatically be placed on a cancellation wait list and will be notified by email (and text where applicable) if earlier appointments become available.
STEP 2: AFTER YOU PICK YOUR APPOINTMENT DATE
After your appointment is confirmed, a non-refundable scheduling fee of $100 is required to HOLD your new patient consultation. However, the scheduling deposit is credited towards your full consultation fee at the end of your first appointment.
After your appointment is scheduled, you will be routed to our Pay Online page to make your scheduling deposit.
You will forfeit your scheduling fee if you reschedule your appointment with less than 72-hours notice or do not show to your appointment.
You may reschedule your appointment with more than 72-hours notice twice before losing your $100 scheduling fee.
STEP 3: ONCE YOUR APPOINTMENT HAS BEEN SCHEDULED
Within two weeks of scheduling your appointment, you will also be required to fill out your pet’s behavioral questionnaire to hold your appointment (otherwise it will be rescheduled). We will send you the questionnaire after receiving your appointment reservation, or you can download one of the forms below.
The following forms are utilized by Chicagoland Veterinary Behavior Consultants (CVBC) to collect preliminary information regarding your pet's behavior problem. We will be discussing the full details of your pet's behavior at the time of the consultation.
Please remember to download the questionnaire to your computer before typing in the information. The information will not be saved if you complete the questionnaire and then save it. After you have downloaded and completed the behavior questionnaire, you can either email the document to firstname.lastname@example.org as an attachment or fax it to us - 630.554.0214.